Maldives Allows ON ARRIVAL Free of Cost Tourist visa.
Maldives visa for Bangladeshi passport holder on arrival is available. The tourist person stay is usually short with a period of 1 month and visa expires in 30 days.
Maldives visa for Bangladeshi citizens on arrival conditions:
No prior Maldives visa for Bangladeshi citizens is required to arrive to Maldives as a Tourist. A Maldives visa on arrival will be granted for a maximum of 30 days unless otherwise agreed by bilateral means or treaty. Thirty days is not a passenger requirement, but any day less than or equal to 30 may be granted at the discretion of immigration. Passports are allowed to stay for the duration of the endorsement. Passengers are advised to check their passports for arrival clearance and note the number of days provided.
How to apply Maldives visa for Bangladeshi tourist:
- Step 1: Citizens of Bangladesh can visit Maldives and obtain a visa on arrival.
- Step 2: Upon arrival, Bangladeshi citizens can proceed to the immigration counter in Maldives.
- Step 3 – Fill in the Maldives immigration form.
- Step 4: Submit the form and travel documents to the immigration officer and pay the visa fee.
- Step 5: Based on your documents, you will be granted a visa for Maldives.
- Step 6: Once you get the entry stamp, you can enter the Maldives and stay for the duration of your visa.