China, officially the People’s Republic of China, is a country in East Asia. It is the world’s most populous country, with a population of more than 1.4 billion people. China spans five geographical time zones and borders 14 countries, the second most of any country in the world after Russia.
DepartureBeijing, Shanghai, Bangladesh
Departure TimeApproximately 8.30AM
Return TimeApproximately 7.30PM
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable and light
IncludedAirport TransferBreakfastPersonal Guide
Not Included3/4/5 Star AccommodationGallery TicketLunch
- Departure Time: 15:30 (From Dhaka)
- Arrival time: 19:40 (At Kunming)
- Departure Time: 21:15 (From KMG)
- Arrival time: 00:35 (At Beijing)
ARRIVAL & TRANSPORTGreeting & receive from Arrival Lounge by Our representative and take the guests to start for Hotel.
ACCOMMODATION AT BeijingHotel Check In Time: 01:15 AM Hotel: Available 3/4/5 star hotel.
Day 1: ARRIVAL ON Beijing
- Temple of Heaven
- Forbidden City
- Tiananmen Square
Day 2: ARRIVAL ON Beijing
- Jade factory
- Great Wall at Juyong pass
- Beijing Olympic Park
- Tea house
Day 3: ARRIVAL & TRANSPORT
- HOTEL Your Car will be ready as you finish your BREAKFAST
- Arrival in the morning Beijing bullet train station to Shanghai
- Transfer to Shanghai by Train Around 4:20 Hours
GuideNo guide service in Beijing. Meet with our local guide and driver at Shanghai station.
Day 3: Exploring on Shanghai
- Shanghai Museum
- Old French Concession and Tianzifang
ACCOMMODATION AT Shanghai
- Hotel Check In Time: 09:00 PM
- Hotel: Available 3/4/5 star hotel.
Day 4: Exploring on Shanghai
- Jade Buddha Temple
- Yuyuan Garden
- pearl factory
- Nanjing Road
- pearl factory
Day 5: HEADING TOWARDS Dhaka
- HOTEL CHECK OUT Your Car will be ready as you finish your BREAKFAST
- SHOPPING Your Can Shopping on the way
- Hotel to Shanghai International Airport to Bangladesh
Share your experience what you like about us. We are committed to give you the best travel services. Please comments & suggest us.